Thursday, January 24, 2019

Welcome!

Kaylan Christensen

Hi, I'm Kaylan Christensen from Bingham High School. I was so excited to learn that I have been chosen to represent my school as the FACS Sterling Scholar. I love FACS and the amazing skills it teaches students.

I have 11 siblings in my family, and even though they're a little crazy at times, I love them to pieces. I love working with kids and have worked in Bingham's Mini Miner Preschool for the past two years. I am involved in FCCLA, Cupcake Club, NHS, South Jordan Youth City Council, and Girl Scouts.

I also love dancing, photography and film, reading, writing, cooking, and baking. I am currently working on completing my Associates in General Education at SLCC before I graduate from high school. I plan on obtaining my Bachelor's degree in Dietetics and becoming a certified Dietician specializing in pediatric nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment